Welcome to Toolquip & Allied!
Dear Valued Customer,
we would like to advise that MAN-DIRK has purchased the business of Allied Putziger (Pty) Ltd trading as Toolquip and Allied - the effective date of the acquisition is 1st September 2018.
Toolquip is the one stop resource for manufacturing solutions
Leap into Spring with the TA Pro Welder Starter Kit Special
- TA Pro 200AMP 220 Volt VRD Inverter Welder
- TA Pro auto-darkening, adjustable welding helmet
- Pair of 2” green lined welding gloves
- 1kg box of 2.5 mild steel welding rods
Who We Are
With more than 70 years' experience servicing the industrial sector, stock the broadest range of manufacturing solutions in Southern Africa.
Our product offering includes, CNC & conventional machine tools and accessories, cutting tools, metrology, abrasives, blading, welding equipment and consumables, hand tools, power tools and more.
Meet the Team
JohannesburgCnr Main Reef Road & Press Avenue
Selby Ext 22
Tel: +27 11 370 2727
Fax: +27 11 370 2700
Middelburg7 Spring Street,
Nungu Retail Park,
Cnr Samora Machel & Spring Street
Tel: +27 13 244 1520
Fax: +27 13 244 1520
RustenburgUnit 1, Mabe Business Park
Waterval East Ext 4
Tel: +27 14 592 1618/3004/3011
Fax: +27 14 592 2985
Cape Town33 Montague Drive,
Tel: +27 21 492 1462
Fax: +27 21 492 2181
Port Elizabeth5 Wren Street,
Tel: +27 41 451 1010
Fax: +27 41 451 1013
Durban51 Suffert Street,
(cnr Suffert & Escom Road),
Tel: +27 31 717 3600
Fax: +27 31 702 1695
Pietermaritzburg340 Victoria Road
Tel: +27 33 342 1513
Fax: +27 33 342 8492
Tshwane2 Jacaranda Park, Unit A1
Cnr Jacaranda & Jurg Street
Hennopspark Ext 7
Tel: +27 12 653 4018
Fax: +27 12 653 0699
Mobile: +27 83 233 6929
Should you wish to apply for credit facilities with Toolquip & Allied, please fill in the form, then print it and sign the form. Once complete please notify our Sales team that your application is ready for collection.
Rapidtrade is a desktop software solution for online purchasing.
- Click here to download
- You can choose to either Run or Save the file.
- Once the download has completed install the Rapidtrade Desktop Software
- Open Rapidtrade
- Click on Add Supplier
- In the Enter Your Profile box; enter your Account No. with Toolquip and Allied (Pty) Ltd
- Click Next
- Click on the arrow under Select Supplier and scroll down to the bottom of the list
- Select Toolquip and Allied
- Click next
- Click on the Ok button.
- Reopen Rapidtrade
- Select your new Profile and click Ok
- At this point you will be asked to do a send/receive
- The Password is toolquip and your profile number
- Once you have done the initial send/receive please change your password.