Welcome to Toolquip & Allied!
Toolquip is the one stop resource for manufacturing solutions
Who we are
With more than 70 years' experience servicing the industrial sector, stock the broadest range of manufacturing solutions in Southern Africa.
Our product offering includes, CNC & conventional machine tools and accessories, cutting tools, metrology, abrasives, blading, welding equipment and consumables, hand tools, power tools and more.
Meet the team
Cnr. Main Reef Road
MiddelburgNungu Retail Park
7 Spring Street
Corner of Samora Machel and Spring Street
RustenburgUnit 1, Mabe Business Park
Waterval East, Ext 4
Port Elizabeth5 Wren Street
Durban43 Suffert Street
Pinetown Pietermaritzburg (cnr Suffert & Escom Road)
13 Owen Street
Should you wish to apply for credit facilities with Toolquip & Allied, please fill in the form, then print it and sign the form. Once complete please notify our Sales team that your application is ready for collection.
Rapidtrade is a desktop software solution for online purchasing.
- Click here to download
- You can choose to either Run or Save the file.
- Once the download has completed install the Rapidtrade Desktop Software
- Open Rapidtrade
- Click on Add Supplier
- In the Enter Your Profile box; enter your Account No. with Toolquip and Allied (Pty) Ltd
- Click Next
- Click on the arrow under Select Supplier and scroll down to the bottom of the list
- Select Toolquip and Allied
- Click next
- Click on the Ok button.
- Reopen Rapidtrade
- Select your new Profile and click Ok
- At this point you will be asked to do a send/receive
- The Password is toolquip and your profile number
- Once you have done the initial send/receive please change your password.